in bread-making …
It all started in 1954
, when Josef and Theresia Trenker
rented the Rappold bakery in Dobbiaco Nuova. And so the story continued …
- 1956 Rental of the Goier bakery in Dobbiaco
- 1957 Purchase of the Goier bakery
- 1969 Purchase of the Wachtler bakery in Monguelfo
- 1984 Johann Trenker attended the bakery school at Locham (Munich) in Germany, completing the course on 14.12.1984 with the title of master baker.
- 1985 Johann and his brother Christoph took over management of their father's company.
Number of employees
- Dobbiaco bakery: 3 bakers, 1 sales assistant, Johann and Christoph Trenker.
- Monguelfo bakery: 1 baker, sister and brother-in-law in the sales section.
- 1985 Refurbishment of the Dobbiaco bakery
- 1988 Modernisation of the Monguelfo bakery for the production of Schüttelbrot/crispy bread
- 1991 Opening of the San Candido branch (the former Wachtler bakery)
- 1992 Construction of a new bakery on the Grazze trading estate in Dobbiaco, and opening of the Sesto branch (the former Stabinger bakery)
- 1995 Opening of the Brunico branch
Start of "Mini Schüttelbrot/mini crispy bread" production
- 1997 Opening of our first branch in Lienz (Austria)
- 1999 Expansion of the new bakery, and construction of the shipping and packing department
- 1999 Installation of an automatic sourdough machine for use with rye flour
- 2000 Start of direct output of products with long rising times
- 2001 Construction and startup of our in-house laboratory
- 2002 Certification of our quality management system in line with ISO 9001: 2000
- 2003 Opening of another branch in Lienz, and of branches in Valdaora and Dobbiaco
- 2004 50th anniversary of the Trenker bakery
- 2017 Enlargement of our storage area for uncooked bread/rolls/ precooked products